Printable Holiday Bingo with 24 Activities
Our Blog: Word on the Sidewalk
Printable Holiday Bingo with 24 Activities
Tis' the season! Who is ready celebrate the holidays with classic Christmas activities and traditions new and old?
To help your family enjoy the holidays, we’ve created a fun (and free) printable Christmas bingo card featuring 24 Christmas activities for kids. Print out these cards and see how many you and your toddler can check off this month. From sipping hot cocoa and making a snowman to having a party with your family, this holiday bingo card will have the whole family feeling merry. Check out our Christmas bingo printable and list of activities below.
Holiday Activities for Kids
1. Sip on Some Hot Cocoa – Hot cocoa is the ultimate winter drink! For added fun, create a DIY hot cocoa bar. Toppings can include whipped cream, candy canes, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and more.
2. Build a Snowman – Create a classic snowman with a carrot nose and warm scarf or get creative with the decorations you have at home to make an eclectic snowman. If you live in a warmer climate, a snowman craft will work perfectly.
3. Wrap a Present – Do you prefer a beautiful bag with tissue paper or classic wrapping paper with a ribbon or bow? Either way, your gift will look beautiful under the tree!
4. Write a List for Santa – He’ll check it twice! Don’t forget to add a new Radio Flyer toy to your list.
5. Make Holiday Cards – Get crafty and design your own cards. Toddlers can write notes to friends, neighbors, or grandparents. Take a walk with your wagon to deliver them to the recipient or to the mailbox if you need to send them in the mail.
6. Bake Christmas Cookies – From gingerbread and sugar to chocolate chip and peppermint, these tasty treats will definitely put you and your family in the holiday spirit!
7. Watch a Holiday Movie – With choices from Christmas classics, holiday romcoms, or animated favorites, you can’t go wrong. Turn your movie night into a DIY drive-in by having little ones nestle in their wagon or Tesla with blankets and pillows for the film.
8. Host a Christmas Party – Get the whole family together for yuletide fun. You can play games, do a virtual white elephant, or have an ugly Christmas sweater contest!
9. Donate Clothes or Toys – Work with your little ones to gather items to donate this holiday season to spread the cheer. Your family can also consider gifting a Radio Flyer product to a child in need through our Wishes for Wheels program.
10. Build a Gingerbread House – The whole family can work together to create a special gingerbread house, or you can have a decorating contest!
11. Look at Christmas Lights – Go on an evening family walk around the neighborhood to check out all the lights and decorations. Which house is your favorite?
12. Decorate the House – Have your little ones help you decorate the house to get ready for the holidays. Whether you’re putting up décor you already have or you’re making DIY creations, kids will love spending this special time with you.
13. Go Sledding – We love this classic winter activity. If there isn’t snow where you live, your adventure vehicle–your Radio Flyer wagon–is here to help! Dress for the occasion and go on a play pretend sledding adventure by racing down a hill (with parent supervision of course) or turning your neighborhood walk into an imaginative winter wonderland.
14. Wear Your Pajamas All Day – This activity is fitting for the season and the year! Extra points for matching sets.
15. Listen to Holiday Music – There is no easier way to get in the holiday spirit than turning on some festive tunes. For even more fun, turn your listening into a game of freeze dance to get your toddler moving and grooving.
16. Write Your Own Christmas Carol – Make up your own tune or rewrite the words of your favorite holiday song. There are sure to be plenty of laughs when family members give their performances!
17. Participate in a Secret Santa – Do your Secret Santa with your immediate family or virtually with the whole family!
18. Make a Holiday Wreath – You and your little ones can take a plain wreath and add decorations to make it your own or create a wreath craft to hang on the fridge.
19. Wear an Ugly Christmas Sweater – Ugly Christmas sweaters are a yearly tradition! Toddlers are sure to have a fun time picking out their own sweater.
20. Light a Festive Candle – From fresh pine and cinnamon sticks to sugar cookies and gumdrops, there are plenty of recognizable holiday scents that will have your home smelling like the holidays.
21. Have a Holiday Game Night – Break out your favorite games, turn up the holiday tunes, and enjoy a festive family game night.
22. Make a Homemade Ornament – Use any crafting materials around the house to create DIY ornaments. You can use string, ribbon, or hooks to hang your creations on the tree.
23. Pick Out a Christmas Tree – The whole family will love picking out a tree together. Your Radio Flyer wagon is the perfect helper to transport your tree to the car or home!
24. Take a Festive Photo – 3, 2, 1 say cheese! Put on your most festive gear for a family photo. Santa hats, holiday sweaters, pajamas, reindeer antlers, or other silly accessories are all welcome!